New Blog: CONTEMPLATIONS

New Blog:  CONTEMPLATIONS
Come on over and see my new blog
It occurred to me last night, as I was browsing through the visitor links that show me from what part of the world my blog readers come, that some of you may not know what I'm talking about much of the time.

I have assumed that my readers were Christians like me, but I've been surprised and humbled to see the variety of visitors and the number of countries represented. The Lord reminded me that some of you may need more information about what it means to be a Christian.

If you've been reading my posts with all the references to my personal relationship with God and been puzzled by it, I invite you to a new blog site I created just for you! It is my hope and prayer that everyone who reads my blog will come to have a deeper and more fulfilling relationship with God, because in the end, that's all that really matters.

Click here for a more detailed explanation of what it means to know God.
.

No comments: