New Blog: CONTEMPLATIONS

New Blog:  CONTEMPLATIONS
Come on over and see my new blog

The Fastest Growing Religion

I recently viewed this video and it makes me ill. I love Oprah. Love her personality, her compassion for people, her classiness.

But she is allowing such deception into her life and sadly, she is leading thousands, millions, into darkness with her. Jesus said, "Whoever causes one of these...who believe in me, to stumble, it is better that a millstone be tied around her neck and she be cast into the bottom of the sea."

Pretty harsh words from a God of love. But then, according to Oprah, Jesus was just a good guy who set a good example of overcoming adversity.

Take a minute to view this and don't be caught unaware when this new quasi-religion sweeps the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA
.

No comments: