New Blog: CONTEMPLATIONS

New Blog:  CONTEMPLATIONS
Come on over and see my new blog

Do You Believe in Aliens?

My eldest son loves the idea. Anything a little "out there," a little spooky, the hint of paranormal lights a spark in him. Since he was a toddler, he's asked my opinion on it and we've had some thought-provoking discussions. Now that he's bigger than me and at nearly 21, he's headed toward being smarter than me (!), but he still loves the idea.

What do you think? Is it possible that there are other life forms out there in the universe somewhere, living their lives on another galaxy? Would they try to contact us as the UFO-sighters claim? What would such a contact consist of? What type of life forms are we talking about? The Hollywood version or could they be spirit form? Are they human-like or monsters? Advanced or primitive? Do you think it's possible there would ever be a meeting between the inhabitants of our planet and the citizens of theirs?

Nearly everyone has an opinion. Tell me yours. Give me some reasons to support your ideas.

In my next post, I'll give you mine.
.

No comments: