New Blog: CONTEMPLATIONS

New Blog:  CONTEMPLATIONS
Come on over and see my new blog

Even Then Will I Praise


*I was sure by now

that You would have reached down

and wiped our tears away,


stepped in and saved the day.


But once again, I say, Amen---

And it's still raining.



As the thunder rolls

I barely hear Your whisper through the rain,

"I'm with you."


And as Your mercy falls, I raise my hands

And praise the God who gives and takes away.

--------------------------------------------

I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands,

For You are who You are no matter where I am.


And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand.

You never left my side, and though my heart is torn,

I will praise You in this storm.


*Praise You in This Storm, by Casting Crowns

To listen to this amazing song, click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHlQ6sBEO9A

No comments: