New Blog: CONTEMPLATIONS

New Blog:  CONTEMPLATIONS
Come on over and see my new blog

Happy Thanksgiving


Babe would like her blogger friends to know that she is much better now. The mole/gopher-digging obsession seems to have passed and she is back to thinking normally--which for Irish Setters is only barely noticeable.
.
She and the entire McCombs family wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. (Yankee would have wished you one too, but she's inside guarding the food dish.)
.
Check back starting Monday for a blog series on a topic I am excited about bringing you, as it threatens millions of families, maybe yours. I'll share my personal experiences and hopefully provide some help and encouragement for others going through the same nightmare.
.

1 comment:

Teresa Slack said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too. An email you wrote a while back inspired my blog post this morning. Thanks so much.