New Blog: CONTEMPLATIONS

New Blog:  CONTEMPLATIONS
Come on over and see my new blog

Got Questions?



I have the privilege of writing for an online Bible answer site called GotQuestions.org. I love to research Bible answers for people and help them learn more about knowing God and what the Bible says about life's issues.  

This site reaches several million people from all over the world every month, with an average of 12,000 professions of faith in Christ every month!

Although I have answered personal questions submitted to the site during the past year, my answers are now appearing online. You can find some of my articles at the following links:

What Does the Bible Say About Black Magic?

What Does It Mean to "Count the Cost?"

Why Does God Hate Divorce?

Why Are Christians Always Arguing?

If you find this site helpful, consider supporting it and helping them reach untold millions with God's truth.


No comments: